Resolute has won two Stevie® awards in the 19th Annual International Business Awards® (IBAs) competition: a gold award in the category of Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year (Canada and the U.S.A.) in recognition of our sustainable business practices, and a bronze award in the category of Most Valuable Corporate Response with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Comments from the judges on our corporate social responsibility program included:
- Your efforts to attract more diversity to the team are commendable. Your support of the surrounding communities is noteworthy. Congratulations on your successes.
- A convincing strategy and one that is already delivering progress and making a desired positive societal impact with greater inclusion and diversity.
- Great commitments and CSR program to environment and society. Congrats!
Comments from the judges on response to the COVID-19 pandemic included:
- When vaccine disinformation ran rampant, your corporate response and resulting employee vaccination rate are among the top!
- Well done team! One of the better responses by an organization during the pandemic.
- Congratulations Resolute on taking a lead role in supporting the vaccination programs through donating clinics, equipment and people in places that needed help. It’s leadership such as this that makes a difference in the way that communities experience challenging times.
The IBAs are an international, all-encompassing business awards program recognizing outstanding performance in the workplace worldwide. The 2022 IBAs received entries from organizations in 67 nations and territories, and over 300 professionals from around the world determined the winners.
Learn more at www.StevieAwards.com/IBA.