Every year our executive team sets business priorities for the following year. They’re clearly stated in our annual reports (usually in the letter to shareholders). Typically, they describe in broad terms what we will focus on in the coming year to increase value for shareholders in the long term.
For 2015, we have five business priorities:
- Increase efficiencies, set manufacturing cost targets and benchmark performance at all operations.
- Manage production and inventory levels taking into account market conditions.
- Pursue sales strategy to produce only what our customers order.
- Identify and support disciplined capital investments at our most competitive facilities.
- Pursue opportunistic growth to complement our product mix or improve competitiveness of existing assets.
Check out Resolute’s combined 2014 Annual Report for more information on our business priorities and other interesting #RFPfacts.